°˖✧JOCKVILLAGERS DANK ASS 420 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY✧˖°
okay after 15 minutes of hardwork and abusing the default ms paint colour palette i did it i created my first giveaway cos 420 hooligans decided 2 follow me tysm for that u guys are great
i have finally achieved my legacy
what you can win:
- food dlcs: berliner, buffet server, new years noodles, pumpkin pie, turkey, afternoon-tea set, yule log, shaved icelamp, kimbap plate, twelve-grape plate, veggie basket
- weeding day set
- sloppy set
- cardboard set
- +various streetpass goodies and extras for followers ;)))
- bruh you don’t needa follow me but i post 100% acnl anyway also followers get extra l00t
- reblog as much as u like
- likes count
- giveaway blogs r chill i don’t rly mind
- make sure u got ur ask box open
- oh also you got 3 days to reply to my GREAT NEWS otherwise i’ll have to pick another winner buddy
- 10.2 million bells
- all mentioned food items
- all mentioned sets
- 6 million bells
- choice of 6 food dlcs
- choice of 2 sets
- 4.2 million bells
- choice of 4 food dlcs
- choice of a set
get it cos maths 4+2 = 6
6+ 4.2 = 10.2 hahah
ALSO 6 ADDITIONAL WINNERS GET SOME RAD STREETPASS ITEMS AND STUFF!!
GIVEAWAY ENDS OCTOBER 4TH COS THAT’S WHEN I’LL BE AROUND TO GIVE ITEMS
good luck and stay safe blazing it
Low Light Photography 101
I thought these fungi photographs I took in the woods the other day were a great example of some low light photography. Mushrooms love those dark, moist little corners and who can blame them.
So what we’re looking to do here is attain sharp, well lit images with a nice dynamic range that looks good on the histogram with sharp, blur free details, and there are a couple ways to get that result. Here they are in my preferred order:
- Set your aperture as wide as you can without losing more detail than you’d like
- Set your shutter speed to the lowest you can without getting motion blur, 1/50second for a 50mm lens, although I like to keep it above 1/60
- Boost your ISO until you can change the above setting to suit your needs
It’s really that simple. The other option is to get yourself a tripod so you can use slower shutter speeds, although this can be ineffective with moving subjects.
Photos by Iain A
This give away is open for my lovely followers. The first giveaway will include everything in the pictures above except the Freddy Fazbear plush. The second giveaway will be for the Freddy Fazbear plush. You can participate in both if you’d like. The winners will be chosen at random.
1) You gotta be followin’ me
2) Like and repost your butt off!
3) You MAY enter both contests -3-
4) Please don’t remove the caption
5) When I contact you, please respond to me on Tumblr!! :P
The contest will end in two weeks!!!
I will be using a random number generator to choose a winner, so the more you reblog, the higher your chances!
Good luck!!! Love you amazing nerds!! ;)
Sorry for being inactive.
I’ll probably be a bit more active once im through with fnaf heh